We believe that we must respect the dignity, rights and aspirations of all people. This position extends to every BREW employee and we expect our business partners to embrace similar values and standards. BREW strives to set industry standards at ensuring compliance to local laws, regulations and customs. Integrity and respect are at the core of our business practice.
We measure our success not only by the results we achieve, but also by how we achieve them. Every decision we make and every action we take must be driven by the highest sense of business and professional integrity to engender trust between our employees and business partners.
Substance Abuse in the Workplace
BREW is committed to the safety and health of our employees at our work sites and all those who come into contact with them. We will not tolerate substance abuse in the workplace. Employees are expected to work free from the influence of any substance that could affect judgment or safety on the job.
- We do not permit the use, possession or sale of drugs, controlled substances or drug paraphernalia on job sites or while conducting BREW business.
- We do not permit the use or possession of alcohol in BREW vehicles or on BREW job sites.
- We reserve the right to conduct drug and alcohol testing as permitted by local law.
Violence in the Workplace
BREW will not tolerate acts of violence, including verbal or physical threats, intimidation, harassment and coercion.
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, explosives and incendiary devices are prohibited on BREW job sites. In some locations, the law provides limited exceptions to the prohibition of firearms on BREW job sites.
- Immediately report to a supervisor any behavior that has the potential to become violent or that threatens the safety of people or property.
Health and Safety in the Workplace
We maintain a safe and healthy work environment and are committed to eliminating work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Employees and the Company share the responsibility to make safety and health a daily priority.
- We support each other in actions to live safely and in good health by utilizing available resources and observing recommended practices.
- Each of us is accountable to take corrective action when an unsafe or hazardous situation is brought to our attention.